Copywriter/ Content ManagerVirtual, Other
I have a strong background in marketing, digital media, events, PR, copywriting and writing for the web and many facets of business; with over 15 years of experience working for some of Australia’s most reputable companies and can offer relevant skills, particularly well-honed in meeting and exceeding targets in high volume, fast-paced, results-driven environments. I have a BA in Communications attained from Charles Sturt University, paving the way for a strong career in all facets of marketing.
Wordpress, Shopify, Wix ECommerce ● Content & Promotional Calendar Planning ● Digital and Print Media Advertising ● Using Analytics to Create Opportunity ● Public Relations Management ● Writing & Proofreading Creative Copy ● (EDM) Email Marketing Management ● Workflows, Funnels, Sequences ● Managing Marketing Promotions (end-to-end) ● Organising Events, Collateral & Presentations ● Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems Building Targeted Workflows ● Meeting Stringent Deadlines & KPI’s ● Managing Campaigns On Social Media ● Marketing Copywriter & Blogger ● Account Management/ Client Relationships
In honesty I have been copywriting since 2010. I have been the Editor of the Australian Food Guide, thereafter a main copywriter for McGrath Real Estate producing all real estate listings, agent biographies, editorials, feature articles and advertorial for many years. I was then employed as a copywriter for Positive Real Estate, Richardson & Wrench Real Estate and Massland and charged with producing all content across various Wordpress websites; monitoring SEO, backlinking and best Google enriched practices.
My experience entails:
* Planning and producing yearly content/promotions; mind-mapping, EDM Management, video scripting, blogging/ vlogging, landing pages, and digital content across several sites.
* Working with Directors, CEO’s and upper management on marketing promotions, from initial concept to delivery (end to end); planning/ implementing each stage of a project to budget.
* Undertaking intense research (RP Data, ABS, SQM, Corelogic, Residex, councils etc.) to produce accurate and informative published materials, webinars and public presentations.
*Writing all company communications including multiple blogs/ vlogs, press releases, property kits, property listings, eBooks, corporate reports, presentations, using appropriate tone.
* Email Marketing Management (EDM); producing copy, graphics, typography, links and subsequent landing pages; performing testing to ensure seamless delivery to capture peak consumer times.
*Building targeted marketing funnels (to deadline) and applying formulas to send to segmented tiers of the database for targeted promotions, webinars, events and ‘student only’ exclusive information.
*Managing all public relations; sourcing expert commentary positions, networking with journalists and editors e.g. Australian Property Investor, Your Investment Property Magazine, Smart Investor, Money Magazine, The SMH, Radio shows etc). $200K of PR value minimum per 6 months.
*Implementing track-able social marketing campaigns; writing and posting engaging content online and building the Facebook pages; including ‘Sam Saggers’ and ‘Positive Real Estate’ from scratch.
E-Comms Marketing Expertise (Yes I don't mind rolling up my sleeves for any ad-hoc duties to meet deadlines)
* Increasing sales and conversions through Shopify promotion
implementing email marketing, sms marketing, site pop ups/ timed notifications/social proof campaigns to increasing sales by 300%
* Working with shopify sites to increase conversions; implementing compliant CRM’s, email programs, automated sequences/ funnels, cross-selling and SMS programs (Omnisend & Privy honestly all email programs, if you know how to use them, are the same)
* Ensuring customer experience was unified including use of strategic conversion pop-ups (Optimonk) and online messages to maximise conversions of marketing campaigns.
* Managing social media campaigns, paid advertising & organic growth on various Shopify stores from feed to ensure maximum conversion to match current promotions - unified messaging
* Implementing converting apps, email capture forms and push notifications to capture all leads on websites for remarketing purposes with timed messages for ROI.
* Producing unique, well-researched and flawless copy for several businesses; writing in various tones including emails, blogs, feature articles, reviews, video scripts, reports, eBooks, white papers, etc.
* Meeting strict, non-negotiable deadlines and very tight timeframes for all online and print deadlines; adhering to strict branding guidelines and stringent style guidelines to ensure a top-end outlay.
* Using strong networking and communication skills to form and implement strategic partnerships and rewarding affiliations.
* Highly professional interpersonal skills when liaising with vendors, agents, or clients; receiving briefings, resolving issues or re-working campaigns and copy and offering solutions to maintain client satisfaction.
I offer over 15 years in content marketing, copywriting, email marketing and specialist marketing with a strong focus to increase online conversions. I have worked alongside CEO's and key stakeholders to ensure the customer experience is unified and all facets of the marketing funnel speak to converting. My experience includes marketing for property/ real estate including McGrath Real Estate, The Australian Good Food Guide, Positive Real Estate, Massland, Richardson & Wrench. My e-comms experience for Shopify Stores includes selling out of product for Foxy Blondes and managing promotions for Wilko Petcare, Glow With Tamara and more including web development, copy and design components.