Integrated DesignerMelbourne, Australia & NZ
ALL THINGS CREATIVE I'm a Creative Freelancer who loves to design many things - from Web and Graphic Design, Corporate identities, Print Design, Digital/ Photographic art and just anything creative! I enjoy new artistic adventures and anything that gets my hands dirty 'creatively'. VIEW MY DESIGN FOLIO: https://dribbble.com/playbook
I’m a Web and Graphic Design freelancer. Since 2011, I’ve been working for full service digital agencies designing responsive web designs for many clients large and small both in permanent and contractor roles. Throughout my work experience, I have worked in many digital areas: Web and Digital design, Landing pages, EDM designs, online and social media marketing assets (facebook and instagram) html banners, google documents and slides - as well as graphic, branding and print design. I also dabble in a bit of video occasionally.
- Expert experience in the Adobe suite (especially photoshop, illustrator, XD and good knowledge of InDesign and Premiere Pro).
- Experience in Sketch and Invision, though I stick to Adobe XD these days
- Full web design process: from research to wireframing and full responsive design
- Design for many CMS platforms, including wordpress and some basic development of wordpress sites.
- Experience with Squarespace, shopify and alittle wix
- Full design and build on webflow
- Designs for remarketing banners (including animation with either photoshop, google web designer or animate)
- EDM template designs & Landing page designs
- Designs for social media
- Some basic photo retouching skills
- Digital art (which I love)
- Branding/ Logo design/ Typography
- Some basic video editing
- Print Design
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
From 2011 - 2018 I worked in Full-time and part-time permanent roles in multiple different digital agencies in Melbourne where I worked in many digital areas: Web and Digital design, Landing pages, EDM designs, online and social media marketing assets (facebook and instagram) html banners, google documents and slides. I also did print design such as logo/ branding design, brochure and other print designs, and a bit of packaging design as clients needed.
From about 2016 I started freelancing to the side and then it became my fulltime gig from 2018. During this time I have worked with my clients, large and small and from many different industries.
I've also had some opportunity to manage some clients social media and would love to explore and grow in this area more.