Digital Marketing & Online AdsSydney, Australia & NZ
OMDIGI Group is looking for an ambitious and analytical, full-time, Digital Marketing Executive with a specialism in SEM, to join our growing Paid Search team in Lane Cove, Sydney.
OMDIGI Group works with some amazing brands primarily in Australia but with an ever growing International portfolio. We pride ourselves on delivering those “Big Agency Feels” but giving “Small Agency Love”, a mix which has afforded us the opportunity to work with some fantastic brands over the years! The OMDIGI family hails from all over the globe, with skills, experience and expertise spanning the entire digital marketing spectrum. If you join the team you can be sure that you’re in an environment that fosters and promotes personal development and adds value to your career. We’re a hard working team and no two days are the same but we do let our hair down. There are some great perks and opportunities if you decide to join - flexible working, summer work hours, mentorship programmes, team nights out and a pet friendly office (to name a few!) Employment Type Full-time
This hands-on role will provide exposure to the various SEM advertising channels (Search, YouTube, Display and Shopping), where you will be assisting in the strategy development and execution across our clients.
* Contribute (with assistance) to the strategy development across accounts.
* Writing and implementing compelling ad copy.
* Assisting in optimisations and recommendations across accounts based on client goals and data analysis
* Communicating and building relationships within internal and external stakeholders (clients, platform points of contacts and our SEO & Paid Social team).
* Deliver keyword research and analysis.
* Supporting the Senior Digital Strategist with creating client reports and presentations.
* Passion for learning and developing a career in paid search and digital advertising.
* A general understanding of marketing principles such as TOF, MOF and BOF.
* 1+ years experience in Paid Search or similar roles.
* Some exposure to Google Analytics, Google Search Console and GTM.
* Excellent analytical skills, and ability to generate insights from campaign data. Z*
* Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
* Completed studies in the areas of Business, Communication or Marketing. (desired)
* Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and Google counterparts.