Branding & Graphic Design | Web Design | Video Design
We are looking for a Graphic Designer Multimedia to produce and manage communication including Web and Social Media.
You are expected to design, produce, and edit multimedia content from concept to completion, including video, photography, motion, and graphics to support efforts to amplify the awareness and reach of our brand. You will also ensure that all content is consistently delivered on time, with a high level of quality in accordance with industry best practices.
**Roles and Responsibilities :**
* Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials for ecomm platforms.
* Create these materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe's Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
* Plans concept by studying information and materials.
* Obtains approval of concept by submitting layouts for approval.
* Produce drafts for review and make revisions based on the feedback received.
* Upload the final creatives in various platforms.
* Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
* Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
**Academic Requirements : **
* Bachelor’s degree in multimedia and graphic design
* Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
* Understanding of Image requirements of ecomm platforms such as Amazon, Wayfair, Etsy, Walmart, Shopify, and Google Shopping.
* Has outstanding graphic design skills, including the ability to adapt tone and style depending on the audience.
* Knowledge in Social Media Marketing Management will be an advantage
* Knowledge in Web Photography, Photo & Video editing, HTML, and WordPress will be a Plus
* Excellent command over MS Office Software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint )
* Extensive experience as a Multimedia and Graphic Designer. 3 -5 years + Experience in this field will be preferred
* Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
* Knowledge of ecomm store layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
* Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
* Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
* Monitoring social media messaging on a daily basis, creating content as needed, programming messaging written by other team members, and analyzing tactics
* Researching best practices, and thinking critically and creatively about how to use design and various communication platforms (website, social media, video, etc.)
* Knowledge of Dropbox , Hubstaff, Canva, etc will be essential
Soft Skills :
* Analytical mindset with an ability to see trends in visual representation
* Should be able to Troubleshoot issues with effective solutions.
* Sense for attention to detail
* Team player with an ability to work collaboratively
* Good Time Management Skills and able to meet Deadlines
* Is interested in learning new ecomm technology and figuring out how to use it to connect with people
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Reliable desktop / laptop
* Windows or iOS Operating System
* Adobe Photoshop
* Wired DSL Internet connection with 20 MBPS
* Back up for power outages and internet interruptions
**Working Hours **
Monday to Friday
40 hours a week,
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET